Welcome to Fitness and Health Spot
by Nicole Chamberlin
Welcome to my Fitness and Health Spot, a spot I created that is inspired by all things fitness, nutrition and wellness related. Through this spot, I share my knowledge, thoughts and passion about health & fitness so others can see how living a positive, healthy lifestyle leads to happiness.
I am an ACSM Certified Personal Trainer, a NESTA Certified Fitness and Nutrition Coach and a Certified Spinning Instructor, and a Group Exercise Instructor at Indiana University teaching strength and Bootcamp classes.
–> I’ve had a long history of fitness, nutrition and emotional states. I know what it’s like to be unhappy with self image and what its like to transform and be confident in the skin I’m in–where I’m at now! (: I am online fitness and nutrition trainer that creates customized programs: check them out here!
My goal as an online coach coach is to put you a in a position of fueling your body with a balanced diet, not restricting individuals with little calories each day. It’s important for me to respect my clients, their goals, and tailor their programs to their lifestyle while seeing the results they want.
Here are few facts about me:
- I am a senior at Indiana University majoring in the Health Fitness Specialist Kinesiology Degree through the School of Public Health and Minoring in Entrepreneurship with a Certificate of Life Sciences through the Kelley School of Business.
- Next June I will begin my career at Abbott Nutrition in their Retail Development Program in Cincinnati, Ohio. I will be spending 6-12 within a Retail Operations Rotation followed by a 6-12 months rotation focused on Data Analytics.
- During the Summer of 2016, I worked at Cook Pharmica as a project management intern in Bloomington where I dove into the industry of pharmaceuticals learning about how Cook Pharmica creates drug substances and drug products for other companies.
- I have my own YouTube Channel featuring full workouts, nutrition and meal prep tips and more related to fitness, nutrition and health…Subscribe to my channel to get the latest video update before anyone else!! (CLICK THE LINK BELOW)
- CHECK IT OUT HERE: Fitness And Health Spot Youtube!
- I fell in love with working out and eating well prior to High School because I realized eating healthy and working out improved all aspects of my life and I become an overall happier person. (see my story here: My Story: Part 1 and My Story: Part 2 )
- I did gymnastics 9 years of my life and when I was twelve I began to run track, play volleyball and soccer. Later in high school I did Pole Vault until my junior year and then fell in love with strength training and high intensity cardio at the end of high school, which is my biggest passion today.
- I ran my first mini-marathon in May of 2012 and my second mini-marathon in May 2015.
- I eat pretty clean, but I also have sweet tooth– I love ice cream/frozen yogurt, chocolate, cookies and brownies! (but who doesn’t?!)
- My favorite place is San Diego, California because it’s sunny and 70 everyday…perfect for outdoor workouts and natural vitamin D makes me happy, my ultimate goal is to have a house there to enjoy the amazing area 🙂
- I’m a peanut butter/pb2, oatmeal and sweet potato fanatic, as many health enthusiasts are.
- I love using my polar heart rate monitor to track my workouts, but also just got the new FitBit Charge HR and I am enjoying it so far!
- I love to reply to questions and comments and share my knowledge with everyone, so feel free to ask. Also let me know if there are any topics you would like me to touch on and know about, e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Thank you for visiting and I hope you find this website useful!
**Disclaimer: I want you to know I am not the smartest, thinnest, or healthiest person you will ever meet…and I am sharing my own personal opinions about these topics from my own research, experience and knowledge I’ve accumulated over the years. Also, I will admit I make mistakes and grammatical errors, this blog is just for fun, so sorry if you find errors while reading.